tel: +44 (0)20 8455 3168 / email: email@example.com
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may change from time to time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16 October 2012.
What is collected
The following information may be collected:
• Name and job title
• Contact information, including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• The information may be used to improve our services.
• Promotional emails may be sent periodically about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, your information may also be used to contact you for market research purposes. You may be contacted by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This helps to analyse data about web page traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website, by enabling the monitoring of which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill-in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing me.
• I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• You may request details of personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held please email me.
• If you believe that any information held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me as soon as possible. Any information found to be incorrect will be promptly corrected.
images © Michael Eleftheriades, please do not reproduce without permission
trademarks belong to their respective trademark holders